Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Expanding my Horizons... Almond Butter

This week, I decided to take a leap of faith and try something new that was in our goody bag at the Prior Fat Girl Blogger meet up a few weeks back, Almond Butter by Barney Butter.
I decided to use one of the one tablespoon packets I received at the meet up on my apples that I normally dip into Crunchy Peanut Butter.

(Please ignore my un-manicured nail!)

I LOVED the Almond Butter. I found it much more flavorful than peanut butter, and have read quite a few articles, including this one I found interesting, about the benefits of it. I won't be giving up Peanut Butter, or breaking the bank to buy Almond Butter, but if I can get my hands on it, I totally will.

Also, thanks to all the people who have reached out to me over the wedding stresses I wrote about yesterday. I LOVE planning this wedding and events in general, so it's not like I'm on the ledge here, but it was nice to let off a little steam (I mean, what else is a blog for?! =) and also hear other people's stories, that make my stresses seem like nothing! You have all made me realize just how good I have it, thank you!!

1 comment:

Lean & Green Mama said...

That's pretty much the only thing I have left in my goody bag to try. That and the little seed things. I've been a little scared of the Barney Butter...don't know why...and after your post I'm pretty convinced I should give it a whirl... :)

Holly @ Making Over Me
http://makingoverme.blogspot.com