Sweaty Bands describes their product as the following, "Sweaty Bands are the ultimate sports and fitness headband, uniquely designed for women and girls who want to show their style, even when they sweat a while!"
The people over at Sweaty Bands sent me over a sample pack with two of their headbands to try out, so tonight I put this one on before I headed out on my run.
If you're like me, I'm always looking for a good headband to try and hold back my fly aways on a run or working out in general, and one that won't have me adjusting it every five minutes. I've tried so many brands, but still haven't found one that is perfect, and lately have been resorting to bobby pins with a lot of hairspray, but then the pesky side hairs are blowing in the wind by Mile Two.
Upon first putting on the sweat band, I found it hard to get on because only the bottom part is elastic. It was a bit awkward to get on my head, and I had to readjust it, but once it was on there, it felt great, not too tight at all.
I set out on my run, and I have to say, I was impressed. I totally forgot I was even wearing the Sweaty Band. I never even adjusted it once, even when a five minute downpour decided to shower me. It felt comfortable!
I was wearing the thicker of the two sweaty bands, and upon arriving home, I did see that the back of the headband looked a little like it was jetting off the back of my head. But, when it comes to running, I'm all about function more than fashion.
Plus, I also have this skinnier version of the Sweaty Band to try as well.
The good people at Sweaty Bands also gave me a sample pack of headbands to share with one of you! One thicker and one regular sized Sweaty Band to help keep your hair under control during your workouts.
How you can win:
1. Link this giveaway on your twitter with the following, "@AlexaTC is sponsoring a Sweaty Bands giveaway. Try to win to keep your hair in place while you get your sweat on http://tinyurl.com/28oplpd" then, leave me a comment with a link to your tweet.
2. Post a link to this give away on your blog and leave a comment with a link to your blog
3. Visit http://www.sweatybands.com/ and tell me with a comment which Sweaty Band design you like best
4. Become a follower of my blog, and leave a comment saying you follow (or already were a follower).
5. "Like" Sweaty Bands on Facebook and leave a comment saying that you did
6. Leave a comment naming at least one song that gets you pumped up while you're working out.
So, there are SIX separate ways you can win!
Here is the fine print: This giveaway is open U.S. Residents only. Entries must be received by Monday, September 6, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. Central Time. A random winners will be announced on Tuesday, September 7, 2010 and the winners have until Friday, September 20, 2010 at 6:00 p.m. Central to contact me, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.