Anyway, I wanted to touch back on the Summer Goals I told you all about in June, and report back as to whether I accomplished them.
- Paint Bathroom Orange and Redecorate Bathroom with Bright Them
- UPDATE: Turns out, painting the bathroom would be a lot of work, and I'd have to paint it back to a normal color when we go to sell in the next couple of years, so I'm waiting for my orange bathroom until our next home.
- Redecorate Entry Way
- UPDATE: We're re-painting our entire common area in October with the help of my Dad, then the entry way will get it's update, but everything is ready to go for it.
- Not spend too much money at Crate and Barrel doing said redecorating
- UPDATE: So far, so good. =)
- Make a Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting from scratch (any good recipes to share?)
- UPDATE: Completed, just last week, check it out!
- Eat at Manny's Tortas
- UPDATE: Done! So good! Why don't I make it there more?
- Eat at the Loring Pasta Bar
- UPDATE: Again, completed just last week with Miss Cindy, it was delicious.
- Complete at least four 20+ mile runs (any good route suggestions in the area?)
- UPDATE: Well, my training plan didn't call for me to do this many once I drafted it, I'll be doing a 20 mile run on Sept. 18th though, I'll need your words of encouragement as it gets close!
- Strength Train a least once a week
- UPDATE: Been pretty good about this because of my physical therapy, but can't say I got it done EVERY week.
- Go to at least two Twin Cities area water parks
- UPDATE: Well, I made it to one, Bunker Hill in Coon Rapids. It's a great place, if you're in the area, c heck it out
- Volunteer in my local community at least twice
- UPDATE: Accomplished, I did my normal volunteer work for our community's police department and also volunteered on our State Representative's bid for re-election. I plan to volunteer more for him as the election draws closer.
SWEATY BANDS WINNER!!Emily was the first commenter, holy lucky in the random drawing, this never happens. Emily, let me know your contact information, and I'll get you your Sweaty Bands, congratulations!!
In other news, the time to enter the Sweaty Bands giveaway has come to a close, and I'm excited to announce our winner...
"My favorites are the skinny superstar bands - are you surprised?? :)"