Monday, May 10, 2010

Hard Core Runners!

Tonight, despite the wind and the rain, Meghan, Jen and I hit the Greenway for some speed work. So, we're not hardcore really, but we felt that way!! Meghan is doing the San Diego Half-Marathon in three weeks, I'm doing the Minneapolis Half-Marathon in three weeks, and Jen is working on her endurance so we can get her to do a Ten Mile Race with us soon!

Anyway, I don't have a ton to blog about today, but I had to post this picture of us after our run, because we felt hardcore getting out and facing the elements, because if we weren't together, we all would have been home on the couch eating ice cream (we all admitted that too).
Who is your workout buddy? How do they motivate you?? I know that I would have never been able to run the races of I've completed without my running group that keeps me motivated and accountable.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am accountable to myself, I would love a workout buddy. I am searching for one. I have all of you wonderful women who are fitness bloggers to keep me motivated, THANK YOU for that.
~Stephanie

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

I still have runners high from the run. Thank you thank you for asking me to go, for helping me get out of the house.

Meghan said...

yay us!