Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2011 Races

Along with teaching my 10K clinic this winter, I'm putting out there what races I'd like to complete this coming year. I'm trying to cut back on spending on needless ones, but there are some ones I'm for sure doing!

I am also still contemplating doing the Nike Women's Half Marathon in San Francisco on October 16, but I will have to see on that as well. I'd like to do the half, so I won't be as warn out, or resting up, from the race and can experience more of the city of San Fran.

4 comments:

Sarah - Fat Little Legs said...

Ok, I am totally laughing my ass off... I HAD to click on the Beer Water Run... I mean beer what could be better? I'm thinking if anything can get me to run that far it would be beer. Then I did, and it was Bear not beer... imagine my dissapointment. Anyways... thanks for the good laugh. :-)

On a more serious note, I really had to set a goal to run a 10k in 2011. I have done 2 - 5ks, but its time to challenge myself again.

Alexa said...

Doh! Glad you told me that, I now corrected the post. =)

Ann said...

Yay, congrats for you and your 2011 races. We did the Valentines Day 5k last year and got an awesome wicking shirt! Can't wait to hear how everything goes. Also - I am waiting in anticipation to read about your running class you are teaching!! Happy new year!

Unknown said...

Great races!! Any time you want to train and run, I am up for it!! Here's to a great 2011!