Sunday, June 13, 2010

Aaaaand That's a Wrap!

This is going to be a quick post, as this was a quick weekend, and now it's nearly ten o'clock on Sunday night, and I need to hit the hay!

A wonderful weekend that started out with running the Back in Shape 5k with these gals:
Mary, Yours Truly, Jen & Cindy

Then, I was lucky enough to have my two friends Emily and Kelsey come over to assist me in creating these cute, chocolate filled place cards for the rehearsal dinner.
Saturday Night, we attended two different birthday parties and two places we had never been before, broadening our horizons! The Village Pub in St. Anthony Village and The Muddy Pig in St. Paul. Both were a lot of fun!

Today, I somehow pulled myself out of bed and ran 10 miles, thanks to friends who ran parts of it with me!!

I also spent some time picking out recipes to try this week for dinner, I'll be sure to provide ample reviews!

AND, that is why folks, I'm ready for bed right now. How was your weekend??

1 comment:

Cory said...

Great job on your race and then your 10 mile run! Who ran Sunday with you? it help doesn't it!