Friday, February 8, 2013

Losing the Baby Weight, Here we go

Accountability is key, and how many people have tried to lose weight and want to hear how others do it?

So...here I go, blogging my journey to lose my baby weight. I've been doing Weight Watchers for ten days and commit to you, my readers that at least every Friday for the next 12 weeks, I'll log in, let you know how my week went, and where my weight is at.

Here are some quick stats:

Starting Pregnancy Weight: 145 lbs
Ending Pregnancy Weight: 195 lbs
 
Current Weight: 163.8 lbs
Goal Weight: 149 lbs

I've lost some weight already through giving birth, losing water weight, breastfeeding, watching my eating, A LOT of walking, and when I started exercising regularly again the end of December when I was cleared to do so.

The weight I was at when I got pregnant was after strict management through Weight Watchers and Half Marathon training, and even though I am doing both of those things again right now, I have to be a little less rigid due to breastfeeding and working full time and needing to keep my milk supply up, thus 149 seems like a realistic, happy weight for my working mom self. And, as much as I'll be looking at the number, my real goals are to feel good in my normal clothes, no matter what that number is.

The 140's have been a challenging number for me to get and stay into always, so that's why I'd feel even more victory if I see a 4, instead of a 5, pop up on the scale.

Each week, I'll let you know such things as: what recipes I've been using and loving, how workouts have been going, how tracking is going, whether I'm sleeping, etc. And, I'd love to hear your advice in my comments.

So, join me over the next three months as I work to get my weight down, my body toned, and mainly, back in my old jeans!


Pin It

No comments: