Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Year

Leap Year comes but once every four years, and every time it does, I can't help but feel bad for the people born on this day. I think it would suck to only have a proper birthday to celebrate once every four years.

This year, companies are diving into leap year sales apparently. Random deals like Buy one get one free drinks at Caribou Coffee, and my husband's personal favorite, a free Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Chick Fil A.

Source

I was sad to watch the season finale of my favorite show on TV last night, "Parenthood." I love this show and am so sad that NBC made it's season so short, especially after it already took the whole month of December off.

I'll use the extra TV time to catch up on the "The Good Wife," as my DVR kept messing it up due to football in the fall, so I need to start the season over from scratch, now to find those early episodes... any suggestions?

Also, the random winner (thanks to Random.org) of the Chobani give away is...

#16 Meredith M

Send me an e-mail at AlexaTaleof2Cities@gmail.com with your contact information by March 7 and we'll have a case of Chobani sent your way.

Pin It

No comments: