Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Recipe Work Ahead

Sundays have become the days that I plan ahead meals, and make ahead what I can for the week to help Ben and I eat healthier during the week. I don't know why I haven't done this sooner, even if I can do part of a meal Sunday nights, it makes cooking during the week so much easier.

For instance, tonight I'll be making a lightened up version of The Pioneer Woman's Corn Chowder and baking seasoned chicken for my Chicken Enchiladas (I'll provide this recipe at a later date, it's easy and delicious!).

I'm also planning to make this Hawaiian Curried Chicken with Pineapple Salsa.

I mainly wrote this post to tell you all about an awesome give away I'll have coming up in the next week. I'll give you a clue, it's a great company for eating healthy, with great flavor, and I've done a give away with them previously, but now there are new flavors! Stay Tuned!

Pin It

No comments: