- These PF Chang imitation Lettuce Wraps from Iowa Girl Eats. They're delicious and also make great leftovers! The recipe requires quite a bit of chopping, so chop ahead on the weekend and store the items in the fridge for a quicker weeknight dinner.
- This Porcelain Berry Box Colander from Crate and Barrel. It's $5.95, much cheaper than the Anthropologie version I had just seen for $20. I love Anthro, but oftentimes their prices are ridiculous!
- Random Chipotle lunches in the sunshine with Molly from Snyder 5 who recently moved to a job near mine. We both share a love for Chipotle and stepping away from the office on beautiful days!
- The Clothing Swap Party my friend Sam hosted last week. It's a great way to find new clothes, clean out your closet, spend time with your friends, and not spend a lot of money!
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies, because they are three items: Sugar, Eggs and Peanut Butter, and they taste delicious!
- Reaching over 100 public followers on the blog, holy awesome, thanks readers!
Monday, May 16, 2011
Things I currently love
I've had so many random blog ideas lately, none enough to warrant their own post, so I thought I'd throw them all together with the things I love right now!