This past week I got some great new products in the mail from the people at POM Wonderful, including a variety of their POMx Teas and POMx Iced coffees, I was pumped! I've tried their products before, and thought they were delicious. Plus, lately I saw a 35 Calorie version of their tea at Whole Foods, but, not going to lie, was hesitant to buy the 16 oz. bottle of it, with the $3.99 price tag. Sure, it's healthier for me than pop, but I could get three bottles of pop for that price!
I found that the regular teas, at 80 calories a serving, are delicious, but are more of a sipping drink, as they can get to be a bit too much in the sweetness category if you try to drink the whole bottle in one sitting.
The 35 calorie teas are much more manageable, and not as overpowering on the taste buds, but are still great for being cut up into two servings to drink. The price tag then seems more worth it to me, when you know you'll get two separate servings out of the bottle.
Speaking of morning coffee, Ben tried the Vanilla POMx Coffee, and said it tasted great!
So, without further delay, here's your chance to try out some POMx Tea and Coffee with a POM Gift Pack!
Here's are the ways you can win:
1. Link this giveaway on your twitter with the following, "@AlexaTC is sponsoring a @POMxTea & @POMxIcedCoffee giveaway. Check it out! http://tinyurl.com/22mtnxb" then, leave me a comment with a link to your tweet.
2. Post a link to this give away on your blog and leave a comment with a link to your blog
3. Tell me what your "go-to" drink of choice is to sip on. Whether it be, water, coffee, Diet Coke, whatever!
4. Become a follower of my blog, and leave a comment saying you follow (or already were a follower).
5. Check out http://www.pomwonderful.com/ and tell me what of their products you want to try!
So, there are FIVE separate ways you can win!
Here is the fine print: This giveaway is open U.S. Residents only. Entries must be received by Monday, October 25, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. Central Time. A random winner will be announced by Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. Central Time and the winner have until Friday, October 29, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. Central to contact me, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.
**POM provided me with this product free of charge, but the opinions are all mine. They did not compensate me in anyway.**