Monday, June 3, 2013

Farmers Market Recipes

Lately I've been going to the Farmers Market Saturday mornings with my pal Stacy and finding some great fresh foods for recipes.

Strawberries and rhubarb....


Turned into Skinny Taste Baked Oatmeal!


I also took a lot of my vegetables and created Iowa Girl Eats Farmer's Market Skillet! I would say, it was a good recipe, but needed more protein, as it did not fill me up much (I divided it into three servings). A grilled chicken breast on top that's been seasoned with salt and pepper would have been a great addition.

Thanks to everyone who entered the Betty Crocker giveaway! The winner of the Baking Set is....

Wendy Rozema!

Wendy, e-mail me at AlexaTaleof2Cities@gmail.com with your contact info and the good folks at Betty Crocker will get the prize pack sent your way.


Pin It

No comments: