Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Wish List!

Not going to lie, this year my Christmas wish list could be considered pretty boring. We don't need much more "stuff," and there are there some things I need, but don't want to spend money on. Things like: socks for work, Smart Wool Socks (if you don't know what these are, you MUST check them out here), a cold weather running headband and new Tupperware. I always ask for gift cards for places like Starbucks, Target or Whole Foods to help shave off other monthly expenses as well.

As far as things I've found I'd like just because, there are a few, of course. =)

The Help on Blu-Ray. Great book, great movie, love it!


West Elm Square Lacquer Tray to add some Pizazz to our Coffee Table


A Pair of TOMS Shoes. They're cute, comfortable, and a good cause, as they donate a pair of shoes for everyone bought. There are so many different colors and patterns for them too!
Photo Source

This striped, reversible with thumb holes, running shirt from Lululemon. They have it in a ton of other cute colors in store too, besides this one. I love their stuff, I don't care how overpriced it is. It feels great to work out in, and looks good too. It's hard to justify buying it for myself though.

Tiered Shirt from Ann Taylor Loft. The Tiers hide my worst areas, and I love that. Plus, their stuff always fits me well, and runs big, so it makes me feel skinnier, who doesn't love that?!
Photo Source

What is on your Christmas list this year?

6 comments:

Kat said...

My list this year is alarmingly practical as well. We got married in June so for the most part there's nothing that I really "want." What could be useful? I need some winter running gear (which I already ordered and offered to re-wrap for the big day). Beyond that, the odd cookbook would always be welcome.

emily (a nutritionist eats) said...

My parents ALWAYS give us smart wool socks!

Sam said...

I have the lacquer tray from West Elm and love it. Also, love my TOMS - they are a must have!

Lynne said...

I don't have much on my Christmas list this year - most of it is stuff for the new apartment. Those socks are great, though, and I'm looking forward to finally seeing The Help.

Ann said...

I want EVERYTHING from Lululemon! Loved the list. :)

Mallory @ Have Your Cake said...

great list! i loved the help. a garmin is on my list, but i also just moved into a new apartment, so i'm thinking furniture/practical items might have to come first!