During the Fargo Half-Marathon, and the Nike Women's Marathon, I didn't want to listen to music, I wanted to have my iPod off, and take in the sites, and I'm SO glad I did. Where as during the Goldy's Run 10 Mile this Spring, and the La Crosse Half-Marathon, my music is what kept me going.
I promised a few months back about the songs that keep me pumped up while working out, and also want to hear what songs keep you going! Adding to your play list is a great motivator, and a lot of times these songs come from recommendations.
My current favorite songs to workout to are:
- Eminem, Not Afraid
- Raise Your Glass, Glee Warblers
- It Ain't Me Babe, Joaquin Phoenix and Reece Witherspoon from "Walk the Line"
- Ring of Fire, Johnny Cash
- Little Lion Man, Mumford and Sons
- Only Girl (In the World), Rihanna
- Stuck Like Glue, Sugarland
- Fall to Pieces, Avril Lavigne
- Rolling in the Deep, Adele
- Paris, Grace Potter and The Nocturnals
- Alejandro, Lady GaGa
- You Can't Always Get What You Want, Glee Cast
- Dream On, Glee Cast
- We R Who We R, Ke$ha
- Feels Like Today, Rascal Flatts
What are the songs that pump you up while working out?